5 Qualities Your Siding Should Have
There are many kinds of siding on the market, which can make it challenging to decide which one to install on your home. When determining which product will best suit your home, it is important that any material you choose have these five qualities.
1. Moisture-resistance. In a humid climate, you need siding that can manage moisture. Rain and moisture can cause wood-based siding to deteriorate, which can lead to rot, mold and mildew growth. We offer high-quality vinyl siding in Connecticut that is completely water-resistant.
2. Energy efficiency. Our products can help regulate heat in your home, improving comfort and keeping you from overusing your cooling and heating systems, leading to more energy savings.
3. Beauty. We offer vinyl siding that comes in an array of colors and patterns that will enhance your home’s style. You can also pick from different profiles including horizontal and vertical panels, shakes, shingles and many more.
4. Durability. Harsh weather conditions can compromise poor-quality siding, which can put your investment at risk. Fortunately, our siding in Connecticut can withstand severe weather because it’s made by CertainTeed, Mastic and Wolverine.
5. Warranty coverage. You want your siding to provide you peace of mind, especially during bad weather. We take pride in our factory-certified status, which allows us to provide products with strong warranties. Our siding products have full manufacturer warranties, plus our own 20-year workmanship guarantee and a three-year FREE service warranty.
Narrowing down the characteristics of siding into this list will make it easier for you to pick the one that will get the job done. Vinylume Home Improvement has your best interests in mind; we will make sure that you receive excellent service. For more information about our products, call us today.