So you’ve decided to get your siding done, but the problem is you don’t know which siding contractor to choose. We at Vinylume understand your concerns. Of course you’d want your new siding to look good and to last long. You’d want to avoid mishandling and improper siding installation as these will likely result in more costly problems.
If you want your new siding in Connecticut installed properly, make sure to hire a professional like Vinylume. What can you expect when you choose us to do your siding for you? Let us count the ways:
1. We have over 60 years of experience. We’re very proud to say that our history of providing homeowners with home improvement solutions dates back to 1951. So when it comes to experience and stability, we can confidently say that you have nothing to worry about!
2. We are well trained. Our team of siding experts is trained well not just in proper siding installation. They are trained also to ensure that our customers, their families, and their properties are treated with utmost respect.
3. We are licensed and fully insured. Rest assured you’re going to be protected in case of an accident during siding installation.
4. We communicate clearly with our clients. We always include our clients in the whole installation process. We will provide you with all the details of the project—from the choice of siding material that will suit your wants and needs to the expected completion date of the job.
5. We offer nothing but quality vinyl siding. Last but not the least, we offer only low-maintenance, durable, and energy-efficient vinyl siding. It is available in a full range of colors as well as a variety of patterns so you can decide what siding color and style will perfectly match and enhance your home’s design.
So if you are in need of quality vinyl siding in Connecticut, trust only Vinylume. Just give us a call, and we’ll schedule a free consultation and estimate. Call now!
Filed Under: Blog, Helpful Tips / Tagged As: