How Replacement Windows Will Make Your Home More Energy Efficient
Ahhh, fall in New England. Like you, we at Vinylume enjoy the gorgeous fall colors. But as home improvement professionals, we must remind you that winter will be here all too soon. We want to help minimize your heating expenses and maximize your home’s weather efficiency and replacement windows are a great way to do just that. Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are the highest quality, most energy efficient you can find.
Andersen created a match made in window heaven by pairing their exclusive composite material, Fibrex, with High Performance Low E4 and Low E4 SmartSun Glass. All of these are exclusive to the Renewal by Andersen line of windows that Vinylume is proud to offer.
Benefits of Fibrex:
· Low maintenance vinyl. No scraping, painting or sealing
· Durability. No rotting, flaking, peeling, cracking or corrosion
· Outstanding insulation. Keeps heat in, cold out
· Weatherproof. Won’t expand or contract
· Beautiful. Available in 22 color combinations
· Décor Customization. Stainable wood interior options include oak, maple and engineered pine
· Environmentally friendly. Contains over 40% reclaimed wood fiber
Why Low E4 Glass?
· Energy Efficient. This can cut your energy bill up to 25% compared to dual pane glass
· Low Maintenance. Protective coating keeps your windows looking cleaner
· Sunscreen for your stuff. Blocks harmful UV rays to prevent furniture fading and fabric damage
· Quiet. External noise is greatly reduced
· Renewal by Andersen trusts Vinylume to install their products
· Personal, friendly staff will work with you to plan your home improvement projects
· Experience. A family business for over 70 years, Vinylume is a proven leader that Connecticut and Westchester County homeowners have come to know and trust.
Contact Vinylume to discuss Renewal by Andersen replacement windows before another pleasant fall fades into a harsh winter.
2041 West Main Street
Stamford, CT 06902
Filed Under: Uncategorized / Tagged As: