Vinylume Total Roof Inspection: The 10-Step Process Explained
By now you know that Vinylume Inc. sends its team of professional roofers in Yonkers NY or in other parts Westchester and Fairfield County to conduct FREE roof inspection. All you have to do is to call us and schedule the time and day most convenient to you.
Yes, one simply cannot judge a roof’s condition from the ground, so our roofing experts will have to actually spend time up your roof and inspect every detail.
We painstakingly follow our 10-step roofing inspection process to properly assess the condition of your roof. This allows us to fully determine if a complete roof replacement is necessary or if repairs will suffice.
Here’s our 10-Step Inspection Process explained:
- Roof Condition: missing or damaged shingles, loose or exposed nails, and excessive granule loss
- Chimney: missing or damaged chimney caps and chimney cracks
- Gutters: loose, broken, or clogged gutters
- Downspouts: clogged and loose downspouts
- Flashing: sealant conditions and flashing in every corner of the roof
- Roof Ventilation: adequacy of ventilation
- Soffits: improperly installed and/or damaged soffits
- Vent Pipes: cracked and worn rubber boots around vent pipes
- Drainage: clogged or damaged drainage
- Attic: inadequate insulation, water damage, rafter damage, etc.
You see, each component matters and any roofing problem that is neglected, however minor it may seem, can result in increased damage to your home. Utter disregard can cost property owners thousands of dollars in repairs and other expenses in the long run.
So if you want to make sure that your roofing in Westchester, Scarsdale, White Plains, roofers in Yonkers NYLarchmont, New Rochelle, as well as in Stamford, Norwalk, Greenwich, Ridgefield, New Canaan, is in top condition, call Vinylume today! Our team of highly qualified roofers and inspectors can help you determine what the best solution to your roofing problem is. Again, we conduct our meticulous roof inspection for FREE!