You’ll be relying on your siding to keep your home’s exterior damage-free from the harshest weather. That’s why you need to make sure your choice of siding material can provide the reliable performance you need. For many homeowners across the country, one option remains on top of the list—fiber cement from James Hardie®.
This excellent choice uses all-natural materials, including cement, sand, and cellulose fiber. Unlike other siding options, fiber cement offers superior resistance to elemental damage, rot, and warping. As your expert in siding in Connecticut, Vinylume carries the James Hardie® brand for our exterior services. It is available in a variety of excellent styles, all using this highly durable material. These include HardiePlank® Lap, the most used fiber cement siding in the country according to the 2016 BUILDER Brand Use Study.
HardiePlank Lap’s Popularity and Reliability
Every year, BUILDER conducts an in-depth study that surveys what brands home improvement companies recognize and use the most. They also rate how the product fares in terms of quality. Specific areas of inquiry include:
- The number and average sale price of residential units firms building in 2015
- Familiarity, use, and opinions about brands in 70 product categories
- Significance of factors that influence brand selection within each product category
The data covers November, 2015 through January, 2016. They are based on 1,308 responses from the survey conducted online, along with BUILDER print subscribers.
Proven Durability and Performance
Like vinyl siding in CT, HardiePlank Lap siding offers a host of rewarding features; it’s not surprising that it’s the most popular siding option in the country. These benefits include:
- Beautiful, Maintenance-Free Colors. HardiePlank Lap Siding is available in a range of lovely baked-on finishes via exclusive ColorPlus® Technology. This system works by applying multiple, consistent coats on fiber cement siding in a controlled environment. This results in attractive, durable finishes that last longer than a regular paintjob.
- Superior Weather Protection. HardiePlank Lap siding can handle Connecticut’s weather conditions. This is possible through the HardieZone® System, which provides siding with particular performance attributes relative to the area’s climate. When you choose Vinylume for your siding installation, expect your James Hardie exterior to stand up to the harsh elements.
Turn to Vinylume for reliable James Hardie fiber cement siding. With our excellent selection, we’ll maximize your home’s beauty and weather protection. You can also count on us for vinyl siding in Connecticut. Call us today at (866) 244-8026 or fill out this form today for a free consultation.
Filed Under: Siding / Tagged As: siding, vinyl siding